Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Resolutions? We don't need no stinking resolutions!


I don't make resolutions, they're dumb. People break them. In case you were wondering today is break your resolution day. And now you know, go break that resolution and I'll wait...I have made goals for this year and they are as follow:

1. Turn 35. What? It's a goal, in fact I could totally be in denial and say I'm only 28! Seriously, it's a number. Sometimes it seems higher than it should be, but I'm still good with it! I plan to turn 25, I mean 35 with a very sparkly tiara, lunch with Cinderella and drinking my way through Epcot!

2. Finish a 1/2 marathon. I still can't believe I'm doing this. I have a 7 mile run on Friday and honestly I'm not the fastest running but I just keep moving! I know I won't be running the whole thing straight, I mean after all there are photo opportunities! I am so very thankful for my 2 running buddies Kelly and Deanna. All I said was I want to run the Princess 1/2 marathon and next thing I knew they were signed up too! I'm also very thankful for my awesome parents who are making the trek and getting up at O'dark thirty as my father calls it.

3. Conquer Math and Stats for Business. This class got the best of me when I took it the first time and I had to drop it after 5 weeks, this year I'm armed with a better sense of what is going on and a kick ass teacher/tutor (Matt, cupcakes for you and Elly for LIFE!) and anyone else who knows 2+2=5!

Nothing else, just to be happy, drink good wine, smile and laugh as often as possible. And you never know what else 35 will bring, guess we'll all have to wait and see..

Today's mantra: BAZINGA~Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment