Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vegas!

I have to thank social media first and foremost for the post. Had it not been for Myspace I would have never reconnected with my friend Sarah and I wouldn't have been in Vegas this summer! Sarah was one of my very first friends in the 4th grade when I moved to Texas, I moved to PA and we lost touch over the years, but thanks to the magic of the internet we connected again about 6 years ago! She finally found her Prince Charming and planned a destination wedding for Vegas. Really all I needed to hear was Vegas and I was in! Got to spend 4 days there and did more in that time than I have before. My friend Mike went with me and I have to thank him for dragging me on all those thrill rides, though at the time I was screaming "I hate you" and told him if he bought any of the pictures where I look like I'm about to die I'd kill him myself!














We got to go to the Grand Canyon in a helicopter tour and that was awesome! Our pilot was kick ass and the views were AM-AZ-ING! It was so worth getting up early and riding a bus for an hour. There wasn't anyone on the way back that wasn't sleeping! Pool was awesome, great people watching and too expensive drinks but it all comes with the territory.
















To finally catch up with Sarah and Bridgette (another Jr high friend) was so much fun and we all said the same thing about not changing since Jr high. Though I'd like to think I changed a little! The wedding was so beautiful and there was so much love between those 2!

Other highlights included: ziplining down Freemont Street, meeting up with my friend Cathy from HS who I hadn't seen in 15 years, watching the train wreck that is Rehab Pool Club and well not being at work!

















Daily Mantra: 



No comments:

Post a Comment